Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorites of 2011

Favorite Books in 2011:
1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
5. When I Lay My Isaac Down by Carol Kent

Favorite New Foods I Learned to Love in 2011:
1. Mushrooms
2. Roasted tomatoes
3. Quinoa
4. Elephant Ears
5. Red Cabbage

Favorite Accomplishments of 2011:
1. I had zero surgeries.
2. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and nobody said I looked crazy old.
3. I got very crafty and hugely exceeded my goal to make 3 crafts. I made about 18.
4. I cleaned out my car.
5. I learned how to download an app.

Favorite Trips of 2011:
1. Breckenridge, Colorado
2. Myrtle Beach, SC
3. Prosperity, SC
4. Charleston, SC
5. Charlotte, NC

Favorite Sweet Moments of 2011:
1. Hearing Connor say his first word. Waiting a long time. Praying. Then hearing him say a bunch more.
2. Loads and loads of encouraging morning coffee chats with Jennifer.
3. Serving, praying for, and loving the college and young singles at our church.
4. Pizza and a Movie Nights with my sweet little family.
5. Teaching precious 3rd-4th grade girls each Sunday with Susan.
6. Watching Landon learn to ride a bike without training wheels.
7. Watching Reagan pretend to be a teacher.
8. Walking the streets of Breckenridge while eating a crepe.
9. Celebrating my beautiful grandmother's 80th birthday.
10. Trip after trip after trip to Spartanburg to visit my family. I love them!

2 comments: